Monday 15 April 2013

Dogs Delight 31 Silent witness

The Inspector is short with a round pleasant face and he tries to be kind, but my lips are quivering when I answer him so it is hard to form the words and I can tell him so little.

‘I looked at Bailey.  At first I thought it was an old glove.  Then I suppose I must have fainted.’

police dog, police witness, silent witness 

Richard says that he raced back from work when the landlord rang and found Bailey sitting by the back door, waiting for his dinner.  He explains how Bailey squeezes in under the fence at the end of the garden where there is a missing post.  Richard and the Inspector look at each other, as if I am making it up. 

Dogs Delight is now available on Kindle at 
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dogs-Delight-ebook/dp/B00CA8XZKC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1368550507&sr=1-1&keywords=dogs+delight